Thailand Visa Application
The 1-Year Non-immigrant visa for citizens of Malta is issued to applicants who wish to enter Thailand to perform official duties or religious activities, conduct business or investment, work, study, visit the family, and other purposes.
Benefits of 1-Year Thailand Non-Immigrant Visa
Siam Legal International offers service to process 1-Year Non-Immigrant Visa to Thailand for citizens of Malta. This visa provides the following:
- Multiple-entry travel to Thailand.
- Valid for use for a period of 1 calendar year.
- Validity of stay for a period of 90 days per entry from date of arrival to Thailand.*
- Ability to apply for work permit in Thailand.
- Ability to apply for an extension (1 year) of stay in Thailand.**
- Permit to open bank (savings) account in Thailand.
* 1-day border trip (4 hours from Bangkok) and you can renew your stay for another 90 days in Thailand.
** Extension is at the discretion of the Thai Immigration Bureau upon submission of required documents.
Thai Visa Package
- Completed visa application form by our professional legal staff.
- Supporting documents required by the Thai embassy.
- Unlimited consultation with our Thai immigration specialist.
- Comprehensive documents checklist for the visa application at the Immigration Office.
- Guaranteed 100% success (business dealings with the Thai embassy or consulate).
- Fast Service! And your passport/visa returned to you.*
* We highly recommend to use a courier when posting visa application documents.
- Click the Apply Now button below and add 1-Year Thailand Visa to your cart.
- Click Check Out and submit the payment. After confirming your payment, we will send you the necessary details and where to submit your passport for visa processing.
- Present your passport and supporting documents to the Thai embassy for processing. Keep the tracking numbers of the posted document.
- Within 5 days of receipt, your passport with visa will be returned to you.
Note: We advise you to contact us first before proceeding with your application should you have any further queries regarding our service.
Siam Legal International is the largest legal service network in Thailand with offices in major cities in the country. Our firm operates 24/7 and we provide you with a telephone number to contact our English-speaking staffs who are always willing to assist. No other law firm in Thailand has more office locations, offers more Thai visa services, 24/7 customer support, and the same visa guarantee.